In this third book in the Merchant Princes series, Charles Stross’ world building gets more complex and even more interesting. Plus Miriam, our protagonist and heroine, gets into more trouble than she can get...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part One - Storm's Eye
- Memories of my friend Bob
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read - Part One - The Waiting Stone
- COMPAQ: Building implosion, HP and Apple
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- my septic tank: it likes beer and works like your beer belly
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?