In this third book in the Merchant Princes series, Charles Stross’ world building gets more complex and even more interesting. Plus Miriam, our protagonist and heroine, gets into more trouble than she can get...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part One: The Turning Wheel
- Steps to Rate and Review Apps on the Apple App Store
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- A few days at Highclere Castle
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read: Part Two: The Winding Road
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read - Part One - The Waiting Stone
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?