In this third book in the Merchant Princes series, Charles Stross’ world building gets more complex and even more interesting. Plus Miriam, our protagonist and heroine, gets into more trouble than she can get...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- Steps to Rate and Review Apps on the Apple App Store
- The Lightning Thief - Movie vs. Book
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part One: The Turning Wheel
- iTunes Match - fixing "Waiting" and un-downloadable songs
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Three - Storm's Heart
- Pikes Peak Ascent - A Hopefully Logical Approach to the Insanity of Running up a Mountain
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?