Of the 50 Fabergé Imperial Easter eggs, 44 have survived. On our trip to Russia, we saw nineteen of the forty-four. We saw ten of them when in the Kremlin Armory in Moscow (where...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read - Part One - The Waiting Stone
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?
- Highclere Castle - London Lodge
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- Letters from World War I - Corporal Ellis Edmond "Dutch" Ketchersid
- Lenin's Mausoleum - Moscow, Russia
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Three - Storm's Heart
- Bonaventure Cemetery - Savannah, Georgia