My novel, Dusk Before the Dawn, has characters whose daily rituals involve martial arts training. My son and I trained and studied Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan (a Korean martial art) for five...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- Red Square, the Kremlin and surrounding sites - Moscow, Russia
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- book notes - Failure Is Not An Option by Gene Kranz
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- Letters from World War I - Corporal Ellis Edmond "Dutch" Ketchersid
- iTunes Match - fixing "Waiting" and un-downloadable songs
- Texas Walk of Stars in Austin
- Canal Saint-Martin: A River Cruise in Paris
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?