San Antonio, where I went to high school and college, sits atop the Edwards Aquifer, the underground water source for most of the surrounding area. Though we never went into drought conditions, water rationing...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lightning Thief - Movie vs. Book
- Steps for App Store Reviews and Ratings on the Apple App Store
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- iTunes Match - fixing "Waiting" and un-downloadable songs
- Cryptocurrency Investing: Interest Accounts and Staking as Alternative Investments
- book notes - Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca: The Great Pedestrian of North and South America by Donald E. Chipman
- A few days at Highclere Castle
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Two - Storm's Hand
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?