My novel, Dusk Before the Dawn, has characters whose daily rituals involve martial arts training. My son and I trained and studied Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan (a Korean martial art) for five...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part One - Storm's Eye
- Memories of my friend Bob
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read - Part One - The Waiting Stone
- COMPAQ: Building implosion, HP and Apple
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- my septic tank: it likes beer and works like your beer belly
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?