Novodevichy Cemetery was the second most prominent place to be buried during the Soviet era, the first being the Kremlin Necropolis. It was opened in 1898 adjacent to the Novodevichy Convent off the Third...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Two - Simon Pilgrim
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part One - Storm's Eye
- Memories of my friend Bob
- To Green Angel Tower Part 1 re-read - Part One - The Waiting Stone
- COMPAQ: Building implosion, HP and Apple
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part Three - Simon Snowlock
- my septic tank: it likes beer and works like your beer belly
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?