Maps I like maps. And I’m not referring to Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps. I’m talking about paper maps. I still have the Texaco maps of states we drove through on camping trips...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part One - Storm's Eye
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Three - Storm's Heart
- Houston Rockets photos from the 1980s
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Two - Storm's Hand
- book notes - Failure Is Not An Option by Gene Kranz
- A Visit to Notre-Dame Just Before the Fire
- Texas Capitol Monuments and Markers
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?