Intricate descriptions, and a fast paced plot that moves the story, fills in some gaps but leaves some large questions After I read and reviewed Ms. Swainston’s first two books (The Year of Our...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- To Green Angel Tower Part 2 re-read - Part Two: The Blazing Tower
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part One - Storm's Eye
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Three - Storm's Heart
- Stone of Farewell re-read - Part Two - Storm's Hand
- Houston Rockets photos from the 1980s
- book notes - Failure Is Not An Option by Gene Kranz
- A Visit to Notre-Dame Just Before the Fire
- Texas Capitol Monuments and Markers
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?