There are, obviously and intuitively, differences between testing an iOS app on the Xcode simulator, and testing on a real device. The obvious ones run the gamut from no camera on the simulator to...
More from the voices in my head
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lightning Thief - Movie vs. Book
- BlockFi Step-by-Step Account Setup
- Steps for App Store Reviews and Ratings on the Apple App Store
- The Dragonbone Chair re-read - Part One - Simon Mooncalf
- Cryptocurrency Investing: Interest Accounts and Staking as Alternative Investments
- Museum of the Surrender (Musée de la Reddition) in Reims, France
- iTunes Match - fixing "Waiting" and un-downloadable songs
- movrev: Reign of Fire
- Red Square, the Kremlin and surrounding sites - Moscow, Russia
- What time does an Apple provisioning profile expire?